Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2018, 12:32:34 AM
Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: UPDATE - As it's been quiet lately I've added a new board for non-T140, non-Triumph discussions. I'm currently restoring - or just restored - BSA, Ariel, Matchless, Sunbeam and a T150. I'm also  currently building my first combination on an M21 which should be interesting. Please share away, would be good to see more posts here.

+  T140 Q & A
|-+  LINKS
| |-+  Businesses
| | |-+  K.M. Jones Enterprises
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: K.M. Jones Enterprises  (Read 1036 times)
Kansas1979

« on: April 06, 2018, 02:29:28 AM »

Hello everyone,

I feel odd posting anything, I feel like I'm taking advantage of this forum, but I thought I'd mention that I'm a Triumph parts dealer on the side and I focus 90% of my inventory on the Triumph 650/750 OIF twins.  I worked for Motorcycle Classics Magazine for about 7 years, but due to a growing family I left for what I thought was greener pastures (MCC was the best job I ever had), but I started this little parts operation as a way to stay involved in the classic Triumph/bike world, but also for the enjoyment of shooting the breeze with others that have similar interests as I. 

No man with any business sense would start a parts operation in 2015 and think he'd make money at it, I'm just out here trying to learn even more and have a good time while doing it.  If you happen to stop by my site, let me know if it works alright and is user friendly. You can call or go online and the site is www.kmjonesmotorsports.com

Thanks everyone and take care,
Kyle

'79 T140E
'75 T150V
'74 TR7
'76 Honda GL1000
'62 Honda C110
johna
Legend Member

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 05:22:45 PM »

Looks like a great shop, going by your website, I wish you the best of luck with it - why can't you be in Britain!?  (or do you know any cunning plan to post parts here without us poor sods getting stung massively by UK customs and post office?)

John in Norwich, England (1980 TR7)
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length