Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2018, 02:02:30 AM
Home Help Calendar Login Register
News: UPDATE - As it's been quiet lately I've added a new board for non-T140, non-Triumph discussions. I'm currently restoring - or just restored - BSA, Ariel, Matchless, Sunbeam and a T150. I'm also  currently building my first combination on an M21 which should be interesting. Please share away, would be good to see more posts here.

+  T140 Q & A
|-+  GARAGE
| |-+  Terms, Conditions and Waiver
| | |-+  Terms, Conditions and Waiver -please read before continuing
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Terms, Conditions and Waiver -please read before continuing  (Read 22849 times)
T140
« on: January 15, 2011, 04:50:55 AM »

Read the following Terms, Conditions and WaiverTerms before proceding with any repairs or modifications, be they electrical or mechanical.

By using or following any of the tips, suggestions, ideas or experience etc posted on the T140.com Forum, the reader agrees that he or she elects to voluntarily perform any repairs, modifications or any other such mechanical or electrical  work and that the aforesaid tips, suggestions, ideas or experiences are to be used as guides and are nothing more than simply an owners ideas and or experiences that may be of some help or benefit to others who may choose to use them. The reader also agrees that the associated physical activity may be hazardous and that they voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks or loss, property damage, or personal injury, including death to them or any other person or thing that may be sustained by using any of the aforesaid repairs, modifications or by performing any other such mechanical or electrical work.

The reader also agrees to release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the owner of T140.com, any of their relatives or any member of the T140.com Forum, hereby known as RELEASEES, for loss, property damage, or personal injury, including death that may have been sustained by using any of the aforesaid repairs, modifications or by performing any other such mechanical or electrical work.

The reader also agrees that it is their intent that this waiver shall bind the members of their family, their spouses, heirs, assigns and representatives, and shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge, and convention not to sue the above named RELEASEES.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length